For me, "Bingo", it means most things:
- It means it is a time of reflection about where my blog has been, what part it has played in my life, as well as where it is heading. we satisfied we have "virtual" friends who we have become really tighten to as well as a little have been closer to me than flesh as well as red blood friends!
- I have schooled so much about computers given we didn't even know what a "blog" was prior to we proposed together with a teeny bit about coding as well as html "stuff"!
- I have finished so most smashing connections as well as friends with people in a literary world.
- I have come to a point where we know will be blogging less though consider enjoying it more. As we explained before, due to a little personal health issues, we will still blog though not review as much or be tied in to a sure deadline so which my time can be some-more stretchable as well as additionally concede me time for some-more projects which we unequivocally want to pursue with books...including eventually stability my own book writing.
- I schooled which a word blogiversary is spelled most ways...I thought it was blogOversary for a final year up until we began this post. Then we beheld a poetic! design above even has it spelled differently. According to WORDNICK a word " is not a valid Scrabble word" as well as has a following quote with a listing: No, we don't similar to a term 'blogiversary', though deliberation a lifespan of most blogs, anniversaries have been worth celebrating.Archive 2008-11-01
- It means which we looked behind during my initial post in 2009, "Welcome to Bookin' With Bingo", as well as satisfied how simple my posting was though how a little of my really initial comments came from people who have been still with me today, as well as are, in fact, a little of a good "virtual" friends we mentioned.
- And for me, who just loves to give books away as well as have people so happy, my Second Blogiversary is starting to be all about "giving back" given of all we all have given to me these past dual years. REMEMBER:So here is how this BLOGIVERSARY is starting to work. we decided to highlight my "themed" days which we have finished this past year as well as will have a giveaway in respect of any of those "themes". we will additionally tell we which in a upcoming year, we will no longer be upon a "themed" schedule even though we will still have themed giveaways, they won't be singular to only upon sure days of a week.! span> There will be FOUR posts following this a single (by midnight Monday, January 10th) which will make known any of these giveaways which we can win...AND a separate post to announce, as promised, a TOP TEN COMMENTERS as well as their prizes....but let's just get things proposed with what we want to call a "QUICKIE Two for Two Years" Giveaway! TWO AUTOGRAPHED NOVELS FOR ONE WINNER FROM BEST SELLING FRIEND AND AUTHORTERRI DULONG!SPINNING FORWARDABOUT THE BOOK:In a entrance novel brimming with warmth as well as wit, Terri DuLong spins a tale of brand new beginnings, aged friends, as well as lives forever bound...
A New Englander innate as well as bred, a final place Sydney Webster expects to find herself starting over is upon an island off a coast of Florida. Yet here she is in Cedar Key, trying t! o lift h erself together after her husband's black deathand a even some-more black revelation of his gambling addiction. Bereft of her gentle suburban life, Syd takes shelter during a college pals bed as well as breakfast, where amidst a bougainvillea flower arrangement as well as a island's gentle rhythms, a devise starts to form...
Syd never deliberate a possibility of turning her passion for spinning as well as needlework in to something some-more than a hobby, though when a singular composition of her nap draws attention, a doorway is openedthe initial between many. Yet even as she ventures out of her comfort zone, Syd finds herself stepping in to a embrace of a village abounding with love, laughter, friendship...and secrets. And as long-hidden truths have been revealed, Syd faces a choice: turn a safety netor turn decidedly forward as well as never look back...To review my review of SPINNING FORWARD, go HERE. To review some-more about a book as well as about writer Terri Dulong, go HERE. CASTING ABOUTABOUT THE BOOK: In this beautifully crafted as well as uplifting novel, a writer of a acclaimed Spinning Forward welcomes readers behind to a sensuous Florida island of Cedar Key, where a vibrant shades of hibiscus as well as a! zaleas h ave been a perfect backdrop to a colorful, quirky community.
In a four years given Monica Brooks changed to Cedar Key, shes found a home, a husband, as well as now a commercial operation to love. Taking over her mothers busy needlework emporium is a welcome challenge, though Monicas exciting plans have been waylaid by astonishing news. Her husbands ex-wife has been deemed an unfit mother, as well as control of their eight-year-old daughter, Clarissa, is to be eliminated to Adam.
Going straight from honeymoon to motherhood--especially when she's unsure she wants children--leaves a routinely even-keeled Monica doubting herself during each turn. Yet in a place similar to Cedar Key, nobody goes it alone. With assistance from friends as well as relatives, Monica, Clarissa, as well as Adam begin to forge a close-knit family of their own--one which will need to be strong enough to withstand all a surprises set to unravel.To review my Review of this book, or some-more about Terri Dulong, go HERE. GIVEAWAY
THANKS TO TERRI DULONG, we HAVE
ONE COPY OF EACH OF THESE DELIGHTFUL
BOOKS TO GIVE AWAY TO ONE WINNER!THEY ARE AUTOGRAPHED AND THE GIVEAWAYIS A "QUICKIE" BECAUSE IT ONLY LASTS ONEWEEK! ENTER NOW BEFORE YOU FORGET!
--U.S. AND CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
--NO P. O. BOXES
---INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
IN CASE YOU WIN!
--ALL COMMENTS MUST BE SEPARATE TO
COUNT AS MORE THAN ONE!
HOW TO ENTER:
+1 ENTRY: COMMENT ON WHICH OF THESE TWO BOOKS YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE (WHICH YOU DON'T)
+1 MORE ENTRY: BLOG OR TWEET ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY AND COME BACK AND LEAVE A LINK THAT we CAN FOLLOW +1 MORE ENTRY: COMMENT ON WHAT YOU READ ABOVE ABOUT MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BLOGIVERSARY
+1 MORE ENTRY: VISIT TERRI DULONG'S WEBSITE HERE AND ! SPEND SO ME TIME LEARNING MORE ABOUT TERRI AND HER GREAT LIFE IN CEDAR KEY. COME BACK AND COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU LEARNED FROM TERRI'S BLOG.QUICKIE GIVEAWAY ENDS AT
6 PM, EST, JANUARY 16!
Live Better With Food Porn Yummilicious